Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Night SMS

The star are out,
the moon is up,
one more hug,
one more smile,
kiss u once,
kiss u twice,
Now its time 4 bed,
Close ur @@,
And sleep tight!!
GOOD NIGHT!!

Begin the day with a light heart.
Let all your worries be swept aside at night.
Smile a moment and thank God,
for every moment He cares for you all the way.
Good Night


Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.
Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true


My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do.
I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you.
Good Night


Once the moon winks at u tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.
Hope your day was quite all right & now I bid u a lovely goodnight


hum kabhi apni sy khfa ho nhi skty
dosti k rishty kabhi bewafa ho nhi skty
ab hum ko bhula kr so jao
hum tum ko yaad kiy bina so nhi sakty!


As the day turns into night,
keep your worries out of sight.
Close your eyes and go to sleep,
for all the good times are yours to keep.
Sweetest dreams & Good NightHey u!!!


somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

A very original GUD NIGHT, Bware of cheap & duplicate wishes in d market.
I'm the only authorized dealer 4 GUD NIGHT wishes approved by "CHANDA MAMA"
Good Night...


Take it Light G,
Miss Me Slight G,
Never Do Fight G,
Have Fun Might G,
Eat Good Diet G,
Try Flying a Kite G,
Be Alwayz Happy Right G,
& Good Night G


I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.
Whenever U go to switch off the light,
Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment